How do I enable tcp/ip ?

Cupid_Stunt

OSNN Addict
How do I enable tcp/ip

How do i enable tcp/ip for the network cards on 2 of my machines.

The damn thing keeps giving me this error when i try to repair the connection...

regards......Cupid

I already enabled it on my connection but the option isnt there on the network card properties

I don't follow? What error? TCP/IP should always be enabled.

I lost my network machines connections , so i used the repair button on the connections and it said tcp/ip is not enabled so unable to proceed with repair if you get my drift.

regards......Cupid

probably have can you give me any ideas as to what i must of disabled to create such a problem.

regards......Cupid

control panel --> network and internet connections --> network connections --> right click on lan or high speed internet icon --> choose properties -- > make sure it's showing up as a protocol

if not, click install

All sorted now guys invested in a Linksys router, nice bit of kit went in like a dream all works perfect, with added bonus of NAT and hardware firewall.

Not much getting through that.
regards......Cupid

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back