How do I convert MOV file?

DeeBeeS

OSNN Addict
I have received an email from a relative with an attachment which is obviously a small video from a camera. When I have saved it to a file it states that it is a MOV file. I have been unable to use this in WMP or Nero. Can some kind person tell me what I have to do to gain access to it. Thanks.

Edit from orginal:

You have to download RadTools(Bink-Smacker). It works great and its totally free. Here’s the website for you...good luck!
http://www.radgametools.com/down/Bink/RADTools.exe
Once you download the program, select a file and chose 'Convert a File' in the lower left corner. Then choose the output type (for windows media player you need AVI). Make sure to check the bottom box to 'Convert Audio', otherwise the video will not have the sound. Then click 'convert file'.

Last edited:
lol i had posted the wrong stuff but i fixed it... so follow what i wrote.. it should work..

Downloaded RadTools handy programme but did not solve my problem. I also downloaded Quicktime and this played the video sent. Thanks for the help much appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back