How do i change......

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by renakuajo, May 13, 2002.

  1. renakuajo

    renakuajo Guest

    want to change temp folder and programs folder to separate partitions, how i do that on windows ME???

    i know this forum is for XP but i need this tip :)

    can i use Xteq for doing it?
  2. Lonman

    Lonman Bleh!

    Not certain if this will help (my reference is an XP tweak utility). If there's a such thing as PowerToys for ME, look in TweakUI under My Computer\Special Folders and see if it gives you the option to move those folders where you want. I'm not familiar with Xteq, but you can try.
  3. allan

    allan Guest

    You'll find the answers on the other forum where you posted the same questions.