How Did You Get Your User Name?

Ya, every year I seem to buy a new record. I must have 5 or 6 copies of it!

Right mine came from hotmail pains as it seems a couple of others have done :) My name is Dan Jones and trying to get any email address on hotmail without a million numbers is a total nightmare. My old screen name used to be Half-Elven on account of my keen fantasy (and computer rpg) interest but nope on hotmail that has a million numbers after is too. So I ran out of ideas.
Luckily Indiana Jones was on TV a top trilogy for me and so I thought I use that! (Also I have the same surname (which is handy) and don’t forget he is really called Junior (the dog’s name was Indiana) ;) )
So with some fiddling about I became Indyjonesuk and for here shortened to just indyjones…..
*phew* ….tap..tap…(you can wake up now ;) )

I began life as Marge Simpson,found an avatar with Evil wrote on it then was reborn Evil Marge, suits my personality ;) :D

From Greek Mythology.

'Enyo' is the Goddess of War.

Not all of us need our name to represent our gender Henyman. Little insecure are we?

no i just dont want any mistakes being made ;)

TwoZigzagColt45

got my name from an Afroman tune
when I saw the video ~ I thought thats me :D
a beer and a spliff, baby thats all I need
but I since quit drinking and smoking
so now Im just plain 2z

:cool:

heya 2Z's i did wonder were ya got too ;)

heya 2Z's i did wonder were ya got too

enjoying a fast connection
and owning online gamers

became an elite legend on Impossible Creatures
NRX_OldGuy ranked 5th

now Im deadly in DeltaForce Black Hawk Down
recently joined the *BoB* squad
Im the first in my squad to be awarded the golden ka~bar for 1,000 knifings
FaT *BoB* ranked 2nd

:cool:

My username is....

a combination of "Knight Rider," (changed the 'i' to 'y' and crunched them together), and my initials...RWN = knightryderrwn. :)

I also use "KnightRyder" as my callsign in flight sims.

Bob "KnightRyder" Nielsen

My name is, well my name :)

3nigma on the other hand was thought of as at the time there was a group of 3 of use and we liked the word enigma.

Simple really :D

Hmmm how i got my name

Lets just say it was messy and drunken with several pieces of ripped toilet paper

I used to be PMan before the old forums were lost. Came from long ago when my bud and I used to play Doom over 14.4 modems...showing age here...and used it for most sites since.

When I had to sign up again, I saw it as an opprotunity to change my name, due to my recent crusade at my workplace to get support for a local National Guard Unit that was shipped to Iraq. I was a member of said unit for 8 years, so it really means alot to me to be able to help them...but, co-workers being what they are...have been giving me a bit of ribbing and name-calling about it...one that I didn't mind being called...The Patriot.

When I was younger, a friend of mine just called me that for no reason, I'm like why are you calling me that? So later on, I just remembered this and used it. It also goes with my name, which most of you dont know, "Brendon"!

Mine comes from a my fascination with the band Rush. Dreamline is a song that really meant alot ot me at a particular point in time with the qoute, "We are young/wandering the face of the Earth/Learning that we're only immortal/for a limited time."

Again the notorious hotmail needed some numbers after dreamliner so I added the last two digits of my birth year.

As far as the Rush connection, I can also sometimes be seen as yyz77. YYZ being a Rush instrumental. YYZ is also the Airline code for Toronto.

-Jesse

"melon" is the name of a U2 remix album. I originally registered this name for a U2 forum, and I've liked it ever since.

Melon

Ummm...... I got my from me and my friends sayin d'z nuts to people.

It started like when like someone would ask to go get somethin for them. Example.... Would u go get the weed for me? And then we would say Weed These. And since these and d'z kinda sound the same we changed it to d'z nuts cause its funny and it nuts sounds the best with d'z lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back