How Did You Get Your User Name?

Alex = My Name
Is = well.. is or AKA :confused:
Axel = My Name Jumbled up

Originally, i used to use just Axel, and my very ever first username was called Axel7 (which i used on my very first ever online game which was on Microsoft Gaming Zone :D).. however, i kinda felt that i should change that for this forum so i chose Alex_is_Axel.. which is why the "is" is in the middle.. basicly reads out "I am Axel" :p

I do also use another username on most other sites..

DJAxel7200* (* = year number)

which is my last update for my new username online but my very newest username is FTPAlex

So its progressed from:

Axel7
Alex_is_Axel
DJAxel7200*
FTPAlex

So theres my story :p

Alex :cool:

because I am simply mad + my name = madmatt. get it? doubt it. okay. moving on.

I Dj, I have no hair and one of my favorite tracks that is always in rotation regardless of the set is Total Confusion by Homeboy Hippie and a Funki Dredd. I changed the I to a Y out of respect for the artist!

I just made it the same as my password so I wouldn't forget one.

Variation of Crom.. from Conan The Barbarian.

because that is what my gf always says to me, and then continues to eat grass in the field ( i am from the southeast )

well, mine was rather easy. i love dragons, and havin my name as "Dragon" seemed too plain, simple, and rather idiotic at that. so.... ElementalDragon came to be.

RazerBack, i love the sig. i think u should make me a pwn-erific dragon sig too. :-D

A friend of mine, for some reason, had his ICQ nick as Lt. Commanded Vince. SO I just went with Admiral Michael. and now I use it for all my usernames. That or Admiral_Michael if spaces aren't allowed.

My last name is Krisciunas, so my friends decided it was easier to refer to me as Mr. K.

Don't ask why they didn't choose to use my first name--I haven't a clue.

Howling Wolf is some sort of a symbol to me, it's quite representative of the Native Americans culture for which I have an unlimited passion.

sboulema
s is the first letter of my name: Samir
boulema is my last name

yep incredibly boring :p i use it everywhere, so i cant forget a username :)

Mine was thrown @ me By Hotmail many years ago when it sujests several that you might like :D i'm not sure how exactly i thought of it except it was very similar to one sujested by hotmail, so i took it. when i joined Xp-erience i was henyman, soon after i changed it to Henyman, those of you that know me also know the first part, Heny, is very close to my real name Henry ;) ....................i'll let you figure out the the man part :p

Henyman said:
i'll let you figure out the the man part

Nope....you got me there :confused: :p

@FunkyDredd... That choon was awesome!!!.:cool:
I'd forgotten all obout that until your post hehe
Now I can't get that PE sample out of my head...

"Radio stations I question their blackness, they call themselves black but we'll
see if they play this!" :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back