How Did You Get Your User Name?

RazerBack said:
Taken from a Metallica song, razorback, proper spelling is too common and taken.
Still not sure what razorback is or means.

That song would be Damage Inc. from Master Of Puppets! Big Metallica fan here :D

Anyway i got mine from the game "Castlevania : Symphony of the night" on Playstation . The Main hero was called Alucard which when spelled backwards reads "Dracula" .

well i used to be known as fergusferguson (my surname is ferguson) but after i got my website thekore.co.uk i changed all my handles over to thekore :)

ElementalDragon said:
well, mine was rather easy. i love dragons, and havin my name as "Dragon" seemed too plain, simple, and rather idiotic at that. so.... ElementalDragon came to be.

RazerBack, i love the sig. i think u should make me a pwn-erific dragon sig too. :-D

I'm not sure why you want me to make it. But here's something I slapped together in a couple hours... If you don't like it tough... :D

ElementalDragon.gif

My User name came from my Barbarian character in Diablo. Carried it over into Diablo II and LOD. I spell it with a double "a" sozz ya don't confuse it with somethin else. :p

I'm a big fan of the band Frontline Assembly (not as big as I used to be) and the name of their recording studio in Vancouver, BC is "cryogenic studios". On top of all that, I like the word and I've been described by my friends as rather "cold". So it all works out. :)

I don't like having just one nickname (I change my MSNM display name daily :p ) so I just registered with my real name.

Captain Mubbers is a character in a Michael Moorcock book (Trilogy) Dancers at the End of Time.

Being stumped for a user name I picked a few books randomly from the shelf and chose what seemed the best ;)

I needed a nick, sayd to myself, it has to be cool, what make's a nick cool?, an X does, and an a on the end does, but i could only think of the abbrevation off approximately, witch is approx and has an a on the beginning and an x on the end, so i flipped it getting: XORPPA

my previous one was hasan_ak, i changed it to hsn because it was mush shorter and the "hsn" are the three letter from my name Hasan. So I thought it was kinda cool and short. ;)

hmmm... mine comes from IRC ... long ago while listening to some Tool I stumbled across IRC and after finding (and being killed - Dalnet has services) that all the good nicks had been taken I went w/ _XbAsEd_ as X is the chromosome we are all based off ;) ... I suppose the upper and lower case just cuz. Anyhoo along comes a fella in a room I became an op in and began calling me Xie and it stuck as now most everyone calls me Xie :)

yes I know ... lame :/

Mine is just short from my name, Reginald (although most people call me Reggie).

ElementalDragon said:
hmm... either urs is from hasan_ak as you say.... or Home Shopping Network. :D

whatever you want to call me. ;)

Mine's from Norse Mythology, and has something to do with the end of the world.

ancient-mythology.com said:
Ragnarok, in Norse mythology, was the predestined death of the Germanic gods. A three-year winter led to a final battle on the Vigrid Plain, where the gods and the frost giants fought the epic final battle. Ragnarok marks the end of the old world, and the beginning of the new, current world.

That's that in a nutshell. It's also a cool anime-style RPG I play. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back