How Did You Get Your User Name?

I didnt come up with mine, mine came from the user name i was given in the navy for my domain login:

m: first initial first name : Michael
l: initial of middle name: Lee
akrid: because the domain user name was a max of only seven characters in total they use only 5 remaining characters of the last name: Akridge
m l akrid

so there ya go!

Are we telling our stories again?

My dad always said they named me Joy because at the time he couldn't think of how to spell Blech:mad: ... I don't really have an alter ego, and Joy doesn't usually have enough characters for a screen name, so I go with joyojoy...

I was sick and tired of putting my full name at every website I went to and then I came on this site while searching for Razr drivers but they wouldn't let me till I joined and I had just been to a crab house like 10 months back and the taste of fresh crabs lingered in my mouth so I took this name. Whew.

As I said somewhere else in this thread I bought mine from Woolies :laugh:

Okay, here's my story.

Back when IRC ruled the world I started an IRC group called "madness". I took the "mad" portion and combined it with "matt" and was left with "madmatt".

So, so cool. I know.

Hands Matt a plate of cookies with large cold quart/liter of milk. :D

Milk and cookies make me happymatt.

Hey HappyMatt!
That should be your name, HappyMatt, just for a wee bit O' time :)
-Jack

happymatt said:
I thought that I make you happymat

:p
Did you forget I have access to user records? =)

Now I can spam you at work.

Awe you are taking all the fun out of it.

I could have made it more challenging perhaps, who knows ;)

*goes to blacklist madmatt's e-mail* :p

Mine is a handle back from nintendo and sns days not sure how i got it. just did.

Your Username stands for? what?

mine is zandy rei.... this will be the name of my first born son... well im not married yet but i like this name...

how about you guys?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back