How did you find your way to XPerience?

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
I was sitting here, and wondering, how was this site formed? How did the admins come to be? And how did you come here? :p

Hmm, I believe this question has been asked before but I'll humor you :D

I found XP-erience.org through a search for XP help, kinda got under my skin (in a good way) and stayed. A few months after I joined waddy asked if I wanted to moderate :D

Home sweet home, on the net :D

Same as Jewelzz..Was lookin for XP sites and ended up here.It's the best of em all :)

I've been a viewer of Xp-erience since it first popped up around the time of the Whistler Beta's (i remember wanting to know EVERYTHING about XP/Whistler and get as many screen shots as possible :) ) and it's provided me with the latest news ever since :) :)

XP-erience.org? Is that where I am? :confused: Damn - I made a left instead of a right. Excuse me - have to be somewhere else. :cool:

I have made that mistake myself on a few occasions.

dear mods...how did you become mods? EP you had to come from somewhere..

plus. what does one need to become a mod? :)

I worked my way up from the bottom.
We don't need more mods at the moment as we currently have 30 great mods / supermods who are active pretty much every single day. I do tend to pick members who I and the rest of the team belive are aroind alot and help out those in need.

Currently got 4 members covering each section of the forum so we are not in need atm :)
Making new mods is a tough decision ;)

erm 20 mods not 30 :D
Counted the supermods twice :D
It was 2am :)

different story

hmm... i seem to be the only person so far that happened to look on a different website and see a link to here. hmm... odd. i thought more would have wound up here that way. Anyway, i've practically visited this site every day that i possibly could when i had Dial-Up, and now that i have cable, i visit this site at LEAST once a day, sometimes anywhere from 2-5 times in one day. not sure if anyone really cares, but i'd love to be a moderator for this website. it is very well put together.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back