How did you find ntfs dot org?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I used to go to another site all the time, and then for a coupla days, they were down.

I went through withdrawal, found this site, like it better, and the rest is cyber history

u?

enyo, you are already an asset here, and I enjoy reading you posts:happy:

I was walking down the street minding my own business, and seen this huge sign from heaven saying

www.xp-erience.org is the place to be

stopped in and stayed awhile

cool.gif

I found it by accident looking for a solution to an XP issue I was having. I found my answer and a forum actually worth being a part of.

I was looking for drivers for me webcam in xp, i had just installed xp for the first time, and could not find the drivers for love nor money looked on google for xp troubleshooting and xp-erience came up :D i never used to use forums but this was the exemtion to the rule

I love these boards :D

Skazz

For me...

A buddy of mine use to come here all the time, this was when Windows Xp was pretty new. I just got Windows XP and i liked how my friends computer looked. (tweaked up and all) So i asked him for some stuff and where did he get most of his stuff and he pointed me to... www.xperience.org

So i checked this place out and found the stuff i was looking for but i saw there were forums. Signed up and posted a bit, but at the time i wasent big for posted so i stoped for a long time! Dont know how or why but one day i just came back signed up once again and here i am today!! 1934 posts later!

Had a problem with XP freezing up right after I got it. Did a search...blah, blah, blah... ended up a bios issue. Great people here...I stayed. :cool:

Was drinking at a bar. Someone slipped something into my drink... And... I... I woke up in here. :confused:

HELP!!! GET ME THE FU** OUT OF HERE!!!

IT'S SCARY IN HERE... *sob sob* *sniffle* :( :(

:p WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :p :p

Actually... surfin da net, stopped and saw XP stuff... Ooooooooo

L00ked around, found kewl peeps. stayed a while and a while longer... and longer... and longer... and... :confused: what was I saying??? Oh, oh yeah... and longer.

Now ya can't get rid of me. :p :cool:

I was just in search of some tweaks for XP, and I found XP-erience on Google. I was a lurker for quite a while, doing nothing but reading other people's messages (I was called XPMagic back then). xsivforce, EP and Jewelzz were really active back then too (*Remembers xsiv's avatar of the black and white skull opening its mouth* ;))

Then I joined the IRC channel one day and decided to become part of the community. I asked Jewelzz what I would need to do to get my nickname changed, and she pointed me towards EPunk :)
I got my nickname changed to NetRyder (which I had been using elsewhere) and that's when I started actively posting on the forums and helping people out, here and in the IRC channel.

And now, this place is my online home :happy:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I was kidnapped, they still won't let me leave :eek:

There is nothin like a SEX SLAVE. :eek: :p :p

Consenting adults and all, of course. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by NetRyder
I was just in search of some tweaks for XP, and I found XP-erience on Google. I was a lurker for quite a while, doing nothing but reading other people's messages (I was called XPMagic back then). xsivforce, EP and Jewelzz were really active back then too (*Remembers xsiv's avatar of the black and white skull opening its mouth* ;))

Then I joined the IRC channel one day and decided to become part of the community. I asked Jewelzz what I would need to do to get my nickname changed, and she pointed me towards EPunk :)
I got my nickname changed to NetRyder (which I had been using elsewhere) and that's when I started actively posting on the forums and helping people out, here and in the IRC channel.

And now, this place is my online home :happy:

Ahhhh, the good ole days, I miss them

I remember something wouldn't work. I'll go search for my first few posts....um...I'll get back on it.

I remember that my first post on XP-erience was something related to BootVIS and Prefetching :D

Originally posted by NetRyder
xsivforce, EP and Jewelzz were really active back then too (*Remembers xsiv's avatar of the black and white skull opening its mouth* ;))

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Ahhhh, the good ole days, I miss them

*thinks back to the good old days*
skull3.gif

I post. I poooooooooooooooooooooooost.

Got 3 jobs now, if you include this one... I have almost wiped out my overdraft !!! woohoo, then I can go right back down again...

Waiting to order a gig of ram :p

Sounds like someone's about to lose it big time. :eek: :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back