How did you find ntfs dot org?

Originally posted by dealer
xsive...do you still have the anna gif you made for me?

Sorry, I no longer have that one. :( Well, I can check, I may have it backed up to CD. I do still have this one. :cool:

dealergirl.gif

ah...here's a great story about that gif;

way back at the beginning of these forums, nobody used gifs.

then one day, dirk diggler put that dancing girl in his signature over at the other site.

everybody went nutzo

so, the first thing I did was start posting gifs in sigs all over the fujucking internet.

just signing up to post my sig with a gif.

so now, everybody's got one.

" story of the gif"

sounds like a good novel.
I wonder where he is right now.

so, we can blame all the madness on good old dirk diggler.

I'm gonna go get him

From XP-erience old times I've came here .. I've heard from other forums and I have a good impression ideed .. Cosmin

I found this Xp-erience.org on google while searching for XP tweaks, and found Dealers tweaks thread. Then I lost xp-erience.org :mad: for a couple of days and found NTFS.org :happy: , and a few days later I lost NTFS.org :mad: and found xp-erience.org :happy: again and a while later I lost it again and................now I'm just confused:p

Originally posted by Jahya
I found it by accident looking for a solution to an XP issue I was having. I found my answer and a forum actually worth being a part of.
Same here!:D

Originally posted by rettahc
I found this Xp-erience.org on google while searching for XP tweaks, and found Dealers tweaks thread. Then I lost xp-erience.org :mad: for a couple of days and found NTFS.org :happy: , and a few days later I lost NTFS.org :mad: and found xp-erience.org :happy: again and a while later I lost it again and................now I'm just confused:p
LMAO

My monitor was making weird noises. A new monitor and an expensive one. I freaked out. Started frantically searching for monitor noise. Somehow wound up over here. Stayed, and now one account away from being top spammer of this board, ever. :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
:mad: :p :confused: ;)

Muwhahaha, you're next.

Don't complain, as stated somewhere eariler on, I'm your creation, so uh...yea. :blink:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Don't make me kick it old school on your buttocks. :mad:

* mocks xsiv *

* takes small stuffed animal *

* puts it's head in his mouth *

* rips off head *

Rrr...

Oddly enough, I found experience the same way dealer did. This other site was down so I started surfing and ended up here :p

Oooooh oh, Someone has revived the X man... Get'em Xsiv!!!

Nick M, you is in deep poopy now. :eek: :p

It's Timans fault that I'm here. Send any complaints or hatemail to him. ;)

Don't remember how I got here. I do remember that I used to come here for news and then about 6 months later I joined and started posting.

I saw a link in a computermagazine to xp-erience.org and I liked the community here. But, the site got bigger and bigger and I soon lost the overview here. Then I didn't visit the site as much as I did earlier. I am now active at Spammers Paradise, founded by our good friend xsivforce!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back