How can i puch users to klik on Cntl+alt+del?

M

mylarache

Hello everybody,
I want that the users from my computer ,whene they re going to log on must klik on cntl+alt+del.My computer is not a part of a domaine.just workgroup.Iam using win xp Pro.
Thank's
Larache.

Start, Run, type CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 then press enter

On the Advanced tab, put a check in the box to require users to use Control-Alt-Delete

No way

Thank's Relder for your help.But whene i do what you told me ,I can not (check on) the option (cntl+alt+del).The option is als default not on and i can not change it.I have enough right on my computer.I am administrator.I don t have any domain,just 2 PC's with woerkgroup network.
Thank's very much.

You must choose to turn off the "Welcome screen" in XP. If you open user accounts in control panel, click "Change the way users log on or off," then uncheck "Use the welcome screen." After that, you will be able to choose "Require users to hit alt-ctrl-del."
/Lactic

Thank's Lactic.Acid

Thank's for you Lactic.Acid and for relder.It's working
I am very glad
Larache

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back