How can I jazz up my desktop?

• Thread starter Stuart Leyland
  • Start date
S

Stuart Leyland

Hi :)

I usually just lurk round here and look at everyone's brilliantly designed desktops and it often leaves me wanting to make my desktop better but the question is how? I've tried using Samurize but I'm terrible at anything at graphics or design related :( What I need is somewhere where I can get ready made themes for things (such as Visual Styles from ThemeXP).

Here is a link to my desktop: http://www.2312.co.uk/desktop.jpg. It would be very much appreciated if you could give me some ideas of how I can improve my desktop without me having to do too much graphics work (because I really do suck, can't even draw stick men :D)

Thanks a lot :)

Thanks but as you can see, I've already got a different theme than the default XP one, it's more things such as system stats or a calendar, etc that I'm looking for......just as long as they don't involve me making, editing graphics :D

Samurize isn't difficult at all to work with . I mean you just draw a rectangle or an ellipse at the size you like and this is the place where you put all of your stats . Very very simple , you can create a nice looking config in just a few minutes. You can also add some png icons to make it look better . There's no design thing here .

Take a look at my config . It was made in 15 minutes.

Screenshot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back