• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How can i install XP SP1?

M

MMF

I have downloaded XP SP1 and i can not install it, i did what some sites said to change the cd key but i do not have a corporate cd key, can any one give me the cd key or tell me another way to install the SP1.
Thank you

A

Annihilatus

Wait until the official release of the SP1 comes out. There's no point in installing a beta unless you WANT to have the version number show up on your desktop.

None of SP1's features are all too great anyway.

Andre

T

Trev

You can remove the service pack number from your desktop, 1081 doesn't even add one to it. As for changing your cd key, you havta obtain a legal one seing we dont talk about warez here :p

Z

ZipTriX

Originally posted by MMF
can any one give me the cd key
*acts like an old Western sheriff*
That there is a big no-no on these there forums. I reckon you might want to watch out next time. ;)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by MMF
I have downloaded XP SP1 and i can not install it, i did what some sites said to change the cd key but i do not have a corporate cd key, can any one give me the cd key or tell me another way to install the SP1.
Thank you
Welcome to XP-erience MMF. Warez, cracks, keys are not acceptable here. If you're unfamiliar with our rules you can view the Forum Guidelines here.

Thread Closed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown