How can i get off yahoo music engin off my laptop?

technokid88

Part of a System
OK i just got a new toshiba centrino duo laptop. Uninstalling all the crap that was preinstalled. Well got most of the crap off it. But yahoo music engine gets stuck at like 1 bar when trying to unintall it by add remove programs. Is there any ways i can get this crap off the laptop. Thanks.

Go to >C: >Program Files >Yahoo! >Yahoo! Music Engine.
Find a file named "uninstall.exe" (no quotes).
Double-click it, then follow the prompts.
Here is the default local address:
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Yahoo! Music Engine

SOURCE

ok thanks for the info guys, well i was ready to do the safe mode one, when i asked my laptop to reset, the uninstalled thing started working again and took it all off. And didnt reastart my laptop. IT was kind of weird but at least i got that crap off it.

First thing I'd do it acquire a XP disc and do a fresh format. I hate restore partitions and discs (I delete the partition).

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back