How can I do this in Adobe Photoshop CS?

prinsipe

Not Too eXPerienced
with each layer having individual properties such as emboss, color, etc...

thanks in advance...............

Attachments

• how To.jpg
    how To.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 187
do the text as you want it, blending options, stroke it with 2px white or however you want it, create a duplicate, hide the original layer with the text and the stroking, rasterize the duplicate, drop shadow on the rasterized text layer with stroking, pull the Distance to 0, and take the Spread to about 16, and then play around with the size til you get the kind of look you want

that should about do it

Im not sure if Geffy answered your question, but I am reading your question differently, if you would like to get each part of that picture on a different layer (ie. you want the drop shadow to be on a layer by its self) after you have created the effects (ie drop shadow, stoke, bevel, etc.), you can right click that new "effect sub-layer" and select "create layers", then new layers of just the effects will be created. I attached a pic depicting what I mean, hope it helps

Attachments

• changes.jpg
    changes.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 152

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back