How can I do this in Adobe Photoshop CS?


OSNN Veteran Addict
do the text as you want it, blending options, stroke it with 2px white or however you want it, create a duplicate, hide the original layer with the text and the stroking, rasterize the duplicate, drop shadow on the rasterized text layer with stroking, pull the Distance to 0, and take the Spread to about 16, and then play around with the size til you get the kind of look you want

that should about do it


Im not sure if Geffy answered your question, but I am reading your question differently, if you would like to get each part of that picture on a different layer (ie. you want the drop shadow to be on a layer by its self) after you have created the effects (ie drop shadow, stoke, bevel, etc.), you can right click that new "effect sub-layer" and select "create layers", then new layers of just the effects will be created. I attached a pic depicting what I mean, hope it helps


Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Latest member