How can I change my outgoing IP address using a Netgear?

Mazspeed

OSNN Addict
I have a problem, I need to change my outgoing IP address. I have a fixed IP address and have a Netgear wirless system ran in the house. How can I change it? The Netgar I'm running is a WGB111 system. Let me know what I have to do.

Thanks in advance
Mike

To the best of my knowledge...you can't change your public IP address own your own. Since you said you have a fixed IP address, I would imagine you would need to contact your ISP to have them change the IP address tied to the MAC address of your modem.

Oh that's what I sort of thought. I was unsure if there was a website that if you went though it would temporally change your ip for you.

Mike

Ok I found a program that will do it. It works pretty good too.

Thanks
Mike

cool...what did you find if you don't mind me asking? I realized when you replied that you meant some kind of "anonymizer" type program.

yes - Mike, c'mon and share! We're like that here :cool: and others (like me might be interested too!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back