How can I block certain Ports on my router?

T

Tmsnake1

I know how to give ueser access to certain ports on my Netopia Router, but how can i block some ports. This I dont know how to do. For example I want to block certain PC's here at work from having any access to the web (port 80) Also, i want to block some users from using AIM. To do that i need to block a certain site on that port. I have all that info, i just dont know anything about BLoking ports. Any help at all would be great. Thanks

google search ip-chains & ip/port masquerading.

should have som3 s0rt of uzerManual for t3h r0ut3r on gitting in & changing the ipchains. usually you can telnet in or someitmes they have a web interface wit t3h r0ut3r.

looks like u need a new keyboard if your E key keeps playing up ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back