How bout a Sports Central section?

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Most sports related topics fall under the Green Room currently.

How bout a sports central like we used to have, specially with all the playoffs and the world cup coming up and all that jazz :cool:

Sound like an idea so have some kind of sub form I guess. I always hit the new post button and dont search forms, but it would keep it clean around here.

We used to have a sports section. I think it would fair well.

However, if it falls short we could always have a "Sports and Entertainment" section.

I think a merged Sport and Entertainment section would be better suited. Simply because a whole new forum seems unnecessary. Also, Sport is a form of entertainment anyway so its a natural progression :)

Should be just a general forum sub-categories (just links which say "entertainment", "green room", "sports") or something. Or a sports and entertainment segment.

Whatever works, whatever's easiest :cool:

Sports and Entertainment sounds good to me - and I think most Sports related stuff is in that area anyways :)

Be warned, heated Yankees/Red sox battles may arise :p :smoker:

Yah, coz the sox have beaten the yankees practically every game this season.

Heated? Pshhh...

:lick:

I don't mind another section, but the Entertainment section is pretty well suited for Sports.

Can't wait for the World Cup :cool:

i think it'd be a good idea with world cup etc all coming up. that way i can ignore the entire section ;)

Sazar said:
Yah, coz the sox have beaten the yankees practically every game this season.

Heated? Pshhh...

Eat **** and die :p

Yanks/Sox play 19 games every year. Although it would SUCK, the Yankees could go 1-18 (since they are currently 1-3) against the sox, and I would be happy if they won the divison and the Sox were out of the Playoffs

EDIT: Scratch that, that would really blow :eek:

I vote for "Sports & Entertainment".

Same with me,
Sports and entertainment.
Bring on the RedSox - Yankee Battle!

madmatt said:
I vote for "Sports & Entertainment".
Me too,come on England yay.
All the flags are going up around here already,gonna find ours tomorrow and get it on the mast in preperation :laugh:

Sports & Entertainment
Back Page News

When did you add it?
This morning i noticed something in sports and i was like "oh, what do ya know :)"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back