hover balloons

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
man, I love those info balloons when I'm on my slow connections, saves tons of time

anyway, anyway to get them to lsat a little longer?...I suppose some people don't like them, so maybe an option in the user control panel for how long they last, and also to dissable them

IN ADDITION;

in the microsoft news group section, the hover balloons actually display the last post, not the first post!

this to me is a good thing...I'm wondering if you could have two areas on a thread.

the title would give the info balloon of the first post, the arrow to the last post would give the info balloon of the last post.

good idea, probably not do able, but I wanna ask anyway

I did look into it last time you asked and I really don't understand why it would do it in the MS section as it treated as a normal forum (only data is imported)

Have found myself checking out them out now and then.

When you say last longer... do you mean the length they appear for, or the length of the preview (or both!!)

They last about 6 seconds for me which is plenty enough time to read them :laugh:

Been to look in the microsoft news group section and some balloons are showing first post and other threads are showing last :speechless:

When you say last longer... do you mean the length they appear for, or the length of the preview

I mean the amount of time they stay on the screen...I don't read as fast as evil marge I guess

Once we are just working on one server, for definite again, I will see what I can do :)

perris said:
I mean the amount of time they stay on the screen...I don't read as fast as evil marge I guess
I do read fast,have done since school and read everything quicker than most people.Takes me no time to read a book :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back