• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

House

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
After an amazing season of House,
I thought it only neccessary to start up a house thread.
I don't have much hope for the thread as all you guys are stuck on Lost...
But i think i'll get a few people to sparatically post here when new information of opinions role around.
Enjoy!

vertigo

OSNN Senior Addict
i'm in australia and we're only half way through the second season, awesome show. but i tend to agree with many critics in how most episodes strictly follow a set formula, have to admit its getting old now. bastards at the network are showing a repeat this week :angry:

IMO the best parts are the banter between the dr.'s :D

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
my wife got me into the show and now i really like it. i agree that is follows a set formula but i still enjoy it and last nights was great i thought.

i am so far behind in Lost that i stopped watching and started waiting for the dvds.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
It may be formulaic but its filled with interesting characters and plots. I don't need much more than that.

Great show!

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I love watching house,I prefer it to Lost which is just dragging on and on.I've always been a big fan of Hugh Laurie especially when partnered by Stephen Fry.Fry and Laurie and Jeeves and Wooster were hilarious :laugh:

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Vanquished said:
Hugh Laurie is the man :)
I agree though, that was definately the goriest house yet
:RRRRRIIIIIPPPPP:
Dunno bout you but here they had a "Due to some graphic and matue adult content parental discretion is advised" warning after every commercial.

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Nope, not where i am, they said "Due to some graphic content, viewer discretion is advised" ONly at the bigging of the show though

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
My wife and I started watching House about halfway through the season. It's a great show and we wished we'd started watching it from the beginning. I think we can catch up watching the re-runs this summer, though.

Last night's episode was awesome, and that eyeball was disgusting! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies