Hours spending on ntfs.forum [?]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Yes , I can say that almost every night I spend over half an hour on ntfs.forum .. What about you ?

Addon : do you think waiting for answering to others topics it's a waste of time ?

Let's hear .. :)

for sure more than 3 hours how about right when i get home to the time i sleep, just like my cool pc i can multi task :p

hmm... definitely more than 3 hours....
***arrgghh.... come on klipfolio show me the new news and posts!!!*** :D

Originally posted by Cosmin

Addon : do you think waiting for answering to others topics it's a waste of time ?

no... no at all! at least i got things to wait..... kekekekekeee :D

oh no....!!! 5.50am!!!!!!! arrgghh :mad:
got to sleep, bye for now!

I spend most of my day during work on the forums. I just refresh the RECENT posts every time I get a chance. Between calls and everything else I do I do what I can to help everyone.

Subject to my ISP (Freeserve) who throws me off line every two hours (still complaining bitterly to them) normally spend about an hour looking for things that I know about or anything interesting, which is what makes this board so good, it’s not just techno burble but other things as well. That’s why I like it.

Get a bit heated about E-Mail notification sometimes, go over the top sometimes, but that’s love.

:) :) :) :D

we love you too dave.

I turn my box on at work, and I refresh through the day, post in a hurry all day.

then it's on my bed, I turn the thing on whenever I wake up through the night, take a look, then go to some *ahem* educational sites, then I go to spammers paradise, then I hit the pillow again.

this happens about three times a night.

my girlfriend gets pissed that I don't let here *ahem* educate me, but I don't know, I like educating myself

Originally posted by Cosmin
Yes , I can say that almost every night I spend over half an hour on ntfs.forum .. What about you ?

lol...

I spend more time... since I normally have ntfs.org open in a separate browser... :)

probably an hour or two @ least answering/researching/learning stuff...

its well fun :)

School keeps me really busy during the day, but I usually check up on the forums every hour or so for new threads that I can help out on. I also have certain timings during the day specially reserved for this place. It's usually around 4:00 PM PST ;)
NTFS is a great helping and learning community.
But yeah, overall...I'd say I spend more than 3 hours daily.

I am spending a lot more time here with the new skin now

I'm usually on here for over 3 hours a day.
I don't know how anyone can stay away from this place?

Originally posted by dealer
we love you too dave.

I turn my box on at work, and I refresh through the day, post in a hurry all day.

then it's on my bed, I turn the thing on whenever I wake up through the night, take a look, then go to some *ahem* educational sites, then I go to spammers paradise, then I hit the pillow again.

this happens about three times a night.

my girlfriend gets pissed that I don't let here *ahem* educate me, but I don't know, I like educating myself

You should let your girlfriend educate you sometimes :)

She will get bored otherwise :(

Skazz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back