• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hotmail problem...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Hey...my gf is havin a problem with hotmail. She dont have the rich-text editor under the tools tab. I checked mine and i do so i unno what to do. Could this be a glitch or somethin? She needs it cause she uses it to change the font and all that stuff.

Kush

High On Life!
hotmail is weird man, sometimes it wants me to download the new attachment thingy and then after that i goes back to the normal attachment thing for like months, i never got to attach with the one thats ont he same page as the body of the email

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
well...now she changed her mind and said i guess it dont work on my old account. Also i think it does work on firefox since i can on my firefox :p

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy