Hotmail Account Size

L

Luna64

I posted this a month or so ago, but was never able to fix the problem even after emailing support.

I have a .msn email account, but even if I delete all the email from my account, it still says I am using space.

As you can see in the picture I am only using 304k, but the bar on the right says I am using 1.5MB.

I am so confused.

What else could be using this space ?

(ranchoweb is not that great so the pic might now always show up :( )
hotmail.jpg

It also says you have a bunch of files in your trash can, empty it! It counts too.

Good idea posting the screen shot.

Actually Trash Can material does not count.

Plus it's only 12 emails.

Even though the trash don't count, maybe there's a glitch. Empty it anyway. "Only 12 emails" could actually be a lot of space if (for examples) their attachments.

No harm would come from emptying it, right?

Then, of course, there's always the thought it's a conspiracy by M$ to get you to pay for a bigger email box :p

-Ryandor

does hotmail take into consideration the contacts people may have in their address book?

what bout the msn calendar etc?

cuz it mentions "your 2.0 MB of storage" (we all know MS's style of figures... 40mins to install win98 even on a 1.2ghz duron?! how did it finish in 5 then?)

I empty my trash can often, but still is says that.

Yesterday I deleted all emails from my inbox and it said I was using .6MB of space.

But I had 0 emails in all my folders. I am confused :-(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back