hotmail @ 250Mb already?

fantasi

My Yngy is My HoneY!
well thats just it, my gf told me "hey u got 250mb yet" i was wondering what she was tlkain bout and i went to check her email and true enough....250Mb there...and no she didnt pay anything so no hotmail plus or anything...well i went back to check mine and its still 2mb...

my question is? what the?

I've had 250MB for ages. Don't know what happened with yours. Unless Microsoft have upgraded accounts from some parts of the world and not others???

a friend of mine is at 250 and mine is still at 2.. either they are phasing it in or.. its a glitch hehe.

i believe they're upgrading accounts chronologically.Those people who've had hotmail the longest, get it first.
I got a hotmail account only a few weeks ago, so I'll have to wait the longest :(

They are phasing it in...

I've got 250 on two of my accounts... bro's and mates still on 2MB

MdSalih

mbx said:
i believe they're upgrading accounts chronologically.Those people who've had hotmail the longest, get it first.
I got a hotmail account only a few weeks ago, so I'll have to wait the longest :(
I believe this is correct

I've got 2 accounts both with 2mb, one is hotmail and the other is msn.com.

Had them for years though.

yeah i have 2mb and i got my email like 5 years ago.....i really hope they upgrade mine soon cuz last week i had to delete so many emails just to get under 2mb limit

prodj88 said:
yeah i have 2mb and i got my email like 5 years ago.....i really hope they upgrade mine soon cuz last week i had to delete so many emails just to get under 2mb limit

I'm with most of the people here who have used hotmail for almost 5 years and still at 2mb

I've gotten 250 MB on both of my accounts couple of weeks ago, but some of my friends haven't.

Australia Hotmail got their upgrade this week... according to BBC/ThisIsLondon news.

mbx said:
This is wrong coz I created my account in 1996/97 while my friend got his in 1998... and he got his upgrade about 3-4 weeks before me.

Well, I've had my hotmail account for about 7 years which probably explains why it as 250MB.

prodj88 said:
Should use Outlook/Outlook Express. Allows you to save ALL your emails on your computer. :)
I've got about 100-200MB worth of emails stored up on my HD just from my Hotmail account. Although I should have had much more coz I had a HD failure a few years back and lost everything.

ming said:
Australia Hotmail got their upgrade this week... according to BBC/ThisIsLondon news.
they gave australia users 250mb before american users. omg wtf mate... jk
:p but i seriously need my upgrade from B Gates

its called gmail mate :p.

I stopped using hotmail cause of all the crap i kept getting from them, hell, i gave up on web based email, until gmail came along with their sweet interface, and their easy to use webmail which was fast, and worked really well.

gmail, it is a way of living.

i have gmail too.....but all the people that email me send stuff to my hotmail account and i've just found it more convenient(sp)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back