Hotmail 1/12/05 2:40pm Est

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
can anyone access hotmail?? i have tryed from like 3 net connections and i cant get to the passport login. anyone having same issue?

canadian_divx said:
can anyone access hotmail?? i have tryed from like 3 net connections and i cant get to the passport login. anyone having same issue?

Yeah everybody in class is bitchin about it. I am signed in though since I was the only person in class that had a hotmail account and signed it before it took a poop.

We were suppose to learn about msn messenger well atleast everybody else :laugh:

yea i wanted to take my break at work but the only way i can get in is through the windows live interface

Messenger way playing up for me earlier, maybe related as they're both passport?

I do know if you were logged it when it happend you were fine. If you logged out and tried to log back in you were screwed. My teacher had to use my account to show people different things you could do on messenger :p.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back