Hotline Client 1.8.5

I used it on my Mac about 4 or 5 years ago. The only bad I remember is that everyone who had a Hotline server made you click through a bunch of links to find the login / password. I can understand wanting to make a buck but it got ridiculous.

I still use HotLine client once in a while. It's a bit more friendlier than FTP. I also run my own HotLine server as well. It's true that some servers make you go on several sites to get the login and pass but there are some servers that let you go in and download for free. Some require you to upload stuff as well. Here's a search engine: http://www.tracker-tracker.com
It can search for public servers, private, etc. But beware that most free servers are either slow or crowded with leechers :( . You'll be lucky to find an unpopular free server that has good stuff in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back