horrible fright

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political Access
so I'm cutting the grass cause that's what college graduate without a job living with his parents does...ha...and do do do I go along and I have to be careful by the front bushes cause there is some fancy stuff under this big bush in front of my house and as I'm going I'm watching my path and all of a sudden I jerk the lawnmower cause something is in my way!@!@...

well to my lucky surprise a squirrel has died and decided that he wanted to end his life in my front lawn and just stay there and rot and give his body for a meal for the flies and maggots...

normally a family would notice this but when you leave out the back door everyday it will give some time for decompostition....well I'm just glad that I didn't run the little dead guy over with the lawnmower cause that would have been no fun

aww man - that is not a fun thing to have go into your day... a while back when I was mowing the lawn, I was strolling casually around the side of the house at a decent pace when a little brown blob jumps under the mowing deck. I hear an odd, quick, fleshy sound, so I of course kill the motor. I flip over the deck to discover what remains of a toad. Needless to say that ruined my day, feeling all bad and whatnot (I buried all the parts I could find, and made a nice little tombstone out of some rocks). In an attempt to make me feel better about the whole thing, my dad tells me that he has hit many things while mowing the lawn, including a turtle and a BIRD.

how in the hell do you hit a live bird with a push lawnmower?!

We get a lot of Frogs in ours, the little bustards bounce like Mice.

Tuffgong4 said:
a bird!!!?!?!
(Monster Truck Rally Announcer Voice)
ohhh yea baby, 1500HP Brigs&Straton 42" bi-rociprocating flex mulcher carbide blades! This baby has soo much power it will suck fluffy off the porch across the street into her churning blades of mulching goodness! hahahahahahr! ohhhh yea!

LOL, sorry had to.

I own you,

A few days i left car a few at my grandmams in the country. I left my driverside windows down about 1/4 of the way. ANd it got about 110 degres in the car. When i came back i found a suprise,.............a dead cat. It smelt so bad i almost through up. Good thing i have a pic. This cat was the biggest cat i have ever seen.

Attachments

• Cat+1.jpg
    Cat+1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 79
wow that is awful...I told my friend about the squirrel and he told me that one of our college friend's had a story better than any of our's

well her dad was on the riding mower and happened to mow over the family dog in front of the 5 and 6 year olds in the family. They are absolutely traumatized adn can't even look at their dad even though it was an accident

audio that pic is gross...I think I can actually smell the cat

Well, think of this. Ya get into yer car, ya start it up and ya hear this loud shreek coming from under the hood (bonnet for all across the pond). It sounds like one of yer belts has loosened or something. You open the hood (those across the pond, see above) and you have serpentine belt failure. Or is it...? Well, see for yerself. :eek:

BTW, not my car :D

Last edited:
Interesting thread.

gonaads: that happened to you? :S

edit: nevermind, didn't read carefully the first time.

Awww .. just a good size snake trying to warm himself on the engine block. :p

i think my sad story is im out mowing my parents 2 lots in the back and they are all high brush all of a sudden the rid on mower feels like it hit a landmine. i get out look back and see the insides of a turtle the size of tissue box.. the sad part was it was full of eggs that it had come up to lay.

o_87 said:
Interesting thread.

gonaads: that happened to you? :S

No no no... Found it on some site. But I did find a rat or small rodent's nest in the intake airbox of a VW Rabbit once. And a dead stinky Rat under the capeting under the driver's seat of an old BMW 2002. There is a small opening where the seat adjust level is in the carpeting, guess it crawled in there and got stuck. Man take about bad smell.

Worse of all, a lady customer brought her mid 80s ford fairmount wagon to our shop many years ago. She had parked it out in the sun on one of them hot hot summer days with all the windows closed. Oh, did I mention that she owned three (3) dogs. :eek: No they were not in the car. Needless to say that when I opened the car door I was floored by the stench. I could not go within five (5) feet of the car for an hour. Then I had to open all the windows and air it out for another hour.

moral of the story? don't mow the grass. stay at home, stare at your new diploma (that's two b.a. degrees btw) and ponder the meaning of life while you wait for the 1500 employers (to whom you sent resumes and are trying to get a job with) don't bother to contact you. on second thought, maybe i should mow the lawn... :p

fimchick said:
moral of the story? don't mow the grass. stay at home, stare at your new diploma (that's two b.a. degrees btw) and ponder the meaning of life while you wait for the 1500 employers (to whom you sent resumes and are trying to get a job with) don't bother to contact you. on second thought, maybe i should mow the lawn... :p

Yup, four years from september 3, that will be me. Good thing I've already got grass mowing experience :p

maybe that kid from the old navy commercial shouldnt get so happy about cuttin the grass

Uncle Russ had a rather strange one. He had to take his car in, and low and behold some animal I guess managed to get pop corn seeds in his radiator. Needless to say, when they got to the shop they had a fair amount of pop corn to pull out of there.

Oh, and this past weekend, speaking of where dead animals decide to die; someone mentioned having a dog who in her case didn't suffer or anything. She just didn't seem right one day, and they're guessing the next day decided to go outside, lie down next to the air conditioner, in the corner by the house, and died there. They weren't sure where the body was at first though...

animal? i bet it was a person playin a trick or somethin.

gonaads said:
Well, think of this. Ya get into yer car, ya start it up and ya hear this loud shreek coming from under the hood (bonnet for all across the pond). It sounds like one of yer belts has loosened or something. You open the hood (those across the pond, see above) and you have serpentine belt failure. Or is it...? Well, see for yerself. :eek:

BTW, not my car :D

Awe..........:( Poor Python.............

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back