Hooked on UT 2003

B

bullelk

Hello All,

I am addicted to UT 2003 and play every evening for too long. I own the retail game and treat the 3 disc set with care but I am afraid that Disc 1 will get scratched ect since I have to use it everytime I want to play.

Is there some way I can load all of the needed files from the Disc onto my harddrive and preserve the sacred disc from damage? I was hoping there was an option to do so during the intial installation but it didn't happen.

Has anyone done this?

yes there is a solution....

you need to grab the UT2k3 no-cd patch... i wont put the url here, cuz i dont know whats allowed and whats not exactly... but i am sure if you do a search on the net you will find what you are looking for :)

Thanks Keylo, I found the file and will install it tonight.

keylo you were right in thinking that no-cd fixs are classed as warez...i have had this discussion before and last i was told they are not to be posted:p

Sorry Bony,

My intent was simply to save my disc from harm, I would not try to ask anyone here to post anything that violates the forum rules.

Please accept my apology.

Lol...no need bullelk i was not complaining i think a large majority of users in here use at some time no-cd fixs....i do!! i cannot stand swapping cds and having my drives spinning up,it was that i asked a question is a no-cd fix classed as warez a while ago and the reply in the end was yes...i had to ask i did not fully understand the situation(i was told to read the rules which i did but obviously missed the no-cd fix bit:rolleyes: )

Lol...no need bullelk i was not complaining nothing bothers me :--) i think a large majority of users in here use at some time no-cd fixs....i do!! i cannot stand swapping cds and having my drives spinning up,it was that i asked a question is a no-cd fix classed as warez a while ago and the reply in the end was yes...i had to ask i did not fully understand the situation(i was told to read the rules which i did but obviously missed the no-cd fix bit:rolleyes: )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back