• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hooked on UT 2003

B

bullelk

Hello All,

I am addicted to UT 2003 and play every evening for too long. I own the retail game and treat the 3 disc set with care but I am afraid that Disc 1 will get scratched ect since I have to use it everytime I want to play.

Is there some way I can load all of the needed files from the Disc onto my harddrive and preserve the sacred disc from damage? I was hoping there was an option to do so during the intial installation but it didn't happen.

Has anyone done this?

K

keylo

yes there is a solution....

you need to grab the UT2k3 no-cd patch... i wont put the url here, cuz i dont know whats allowed and whats not exactly... but i am sure if you do a search on the net you will find what you are looking for :)

keylo you were right in thinking that no-cd fixs are classed as warez...i have had this discussion before and last i was told they are not to be posted:p

B

bullelk

Sorry Bony,

My intent was simply to save my disc from harm, I would not try to ask anyone here to post anything that violates the forum rules.

Please accept my apology.

Lol...no need bullelk i was not complaining i think a large majority of users in here use at some time no-cd fixs....i do!! i cannot stand swapping cds and having my drives spinning up,it was that i asked a question is a no-cd fix classed as warez a while ago and the reply in the end was yes...i had to ask i did not fully understand the situation(i was told to read the rules which i did but obviously missed the no-cd fix bit:rolleyes: )

Lol...no need bullelk i was not complaining nothing bothers me :--) i think a large majority of users in here use at some time no-cd fixs....i do!! i cannot stand swapping cds and having my drives spinning up,it was that i asked a question is a no-cd fix classed as warez a while ago and the reply in the end was yes...i had to ask i did not fully understand the situation(i was told to read the rules which i did but obviously missed the no-cd fix bit:rolleyes: )

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu