Hook Em Horns !!!!

Sazar

Rest In Peace
National Champs and the REAL no.1's

Vince, the REAL heisman trophy winner (ok, he didn't win, but he deserved it more than Bush running against flippin fresno state) KICKED ASS !!!

GO HORNS !!! Rose Bowl 2 time MVP == Vince Young.

HOOK EM HORNS BABY !!!

t1_vy3_all.jpg

Last edited:
ok gotta give him credit, he is bad. 12 point lead and they blow it Texas deseves to win.

They didn't blow anything.

Texas fumble in the first quarter gifted USC 7 points.

Texas further spotted USC 4 points by missing an extra point and a field goal.

The fact USC was not playing fresno state seemed to have something to do with the outcome.

Texas won coz they were the better team. End of story.

:D

Young should have won the heisman, let the second-guessing begin.

Reminds me of Vick when he should have won, but the award went to someone else.

I was talking about SC. Besides one of those touchdowns should'nt have counted, but alas ol' Pete did'nt call a timeout. Texas was the better team tonight.

So that's what they were talking about on the plane...

PENN STATE !!!! No college comes close .. Well, Boston College is kinda close, but not close enough ;)

GO MACK! GO Texas... GRATS on the National Championship, I was soo tired of hearing about bush and leinhart....

Johnny said:
PENN STATE !!!! No college comes close .. Well, Boston College is kinda close, but not close enough ;)

PENN STATE?

Your kidding right?

you were supposed to beat us FLORIDA STATE by 14 or more points...

we werent even a consideration to win the game?

A POINT AFTER LET YOU WIN.... END OF STORY....

FLA States kicking, kicks us in the NUTZ.............................. AGAIN...

:(

The Seminoles should have won that game. Dang kicker nailed the upright. What an amazing finish to the Orange bowl though....

That Rose Bowl game was one of the greatest college football games ever played. When does a football game ever live up to the kind of hype that was built-up for this one? Freaking fantastic -- two evenly-matched teams trading blows back and forth and amazing athletes coming up with huge plays. Congrats to the Horns! Thanks for bringing the NC to Texas, where it belongs! :D

Sazar, what's it been like in Austin? I bet downtown (6th Street) was insane!

Last edited:
Downtown WAS insane :D

I was at Logans (where I usually am) and it was CRAZY !!!

Awesome game, but nearly had a heart-attack.

falconguard said:
I was talking about SC. Besides one of those touchdowns should'nt have counted, but alas ol' Pete did'nt call a timeout. Texas was the better team tonight.

I was talking aboust USC too.

The Horns TD, whether they got it then or not would not have mattered. They would have been about 10 yards out. Don't forget the ridiculous calls that went USC's way at the beginning (i.e. the grassed catch that was called a completion).

Even if Young had been ruled down on that lateral, UT would have scored a TD on that drive -- they would have had a 1st and Goal. When did USC ever stop UT when UT was inside the 10 yard line?

I'm glad I'm not working today :D

My head hurts too much and my voice is so shot :D

VINCE baby. You the man.

Sazar said:
I'm glad I'm not working today :D

My head hurts too much and my voice is so shot :D

VINCE baby. You the man.

Your head might continue to hurt until Vince announces his decision for next year. ;)

mlakrid said:
GO MACK! GO Texas... GRATS on the National Championship, I was soo tired of hearing about bush and leinhart....

PENN STATE?

Your kidding right?

you were supposed to beat us FLORIDA STATE by 14 or more points...

we werent even a consideration to win the game?

A POINT AFTER LET YOU WIN.... END OF STORY....

FLA States kicking, kicks us in the NUTZ.............................. AGAIN...

:(

You will never beat JoaPa .. He is the man. The best coach in college history. Makes me glad to be a Happy Valley resident ;) That was a close game yes. And, penn state didn't play like they should have. But, they still won. What did you expect from a team ranked at 21 like florida was ?? To go out winning by a land slide ?? The only reason that game happen was for the money anyhow. The two most winningest coaches in history againt each other. Florida should not have even been there .

Sazar said:
Downtown WAS insane :D

I was at Logans (where I usually am) and it was CRAZY !!!

Awesome game, but nearly had a heart-attack.

Logans is pretty good :)

Lets go Michigan!

Lets go Michigan!

Two comments:

PAPA Jo - win or lose is the man and will always be the man @ PSU! Nuf said about minor stuff!

Vince Young is a total player - anyone want to argue??? If ya do - you are wrong! It was a great game and I am still wondering why Bush was the Heisman winner???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back