Homepage needs updating

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
The links down the left hand side of the homepage need updating, Catalyst 3.5 aren't the 'Latest Drivers'!!

Dont know what else is out of date...maybe it's just this one.

they will get updated in due course.. don't think EP has got around to it yet.

MdSalih

Originally posted by MdSalih
they will get updated in due course.. don't think EP has got around to it yet.

MdSalih
Slacker :p

*Looks at Md's and Jewelzz's "Administrator" team icons*
Hmmm... :p

I'm staying away from that kinda stuff as I always get in trouble when I change stuff... :( :p

MdSalih

Jewelzz is way to pretty to bother herself with such work :p

[e]-punk has 2 do it.............but he's lazy ;)

So why can't Jewelzz do it. Does (s)he know how to update sidebars in Virutalnews?

Ok I have updated the lists a little.
Added a suggestion box so if you feel something should be modified there feel free to let me know!

Originally posted by ViperSnake
So why can't Jewelzz do it. Does (s)he know how to update sidebars in Virutalnews?
Everyone has their job here, [e]-Punk does all the updates, I (she btw for those that still don't know) try to keep the news up to date, waddy pays the bills and MdSalih, well, he does nothing :p

He gave us his licenced copy of hivemail ;)
He also converted Orbitz into the frontpage theme and MAY (not like I have even asked) help to make more frontpage themes, when I feel its time to add more (and increase my workload when one bloody line of code changes)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back