Home

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
While surfing the forum if I want to get to the home page & click the link at the top of the page I end up at the forum front page not the sites front page. aagggghhhhhh

Same with the link at the bottom of the page.

Drives me freakin crazy too! I just click the gian "NTFS.ORG" button in the upper left. Wait...I'm still using ekko...

Orbitz expanded here

If I use the Home at the top (Below Search) and the Home at the bottom (alongside User CP) I go home!

If I use Home on the Drop down menu - I go to the start of the Forum!:eek:

Yes, the key thing to remember is you are on the forum, so the links should (mostly) apply to the forum :), since the front pages and the forums are somewhat separate entities

If all the home links pointed to the front page, there would be complaints they people want to get to the forum home page (yes there are other ways) :)

damnyank - The home is next to search not below it? and both that at the link at the bottom go to forum index, the large NTFS bubble logo thing goes to the front page. Home on the drop down list says Forum Home so.....

My Home at the top is under (almost) Search and it takes me to HOME! The same as the HOME at the bottom! Sorry - but that's how mine works and it even makes sense to me!!

Sorry screenshot doesn't want to load!

Let me try again - if this doesn't work - I am sorry!

thats ekko, you said you where using orbitz

I said I was using Orbitz Expanded - the key may be I don't know the difference between the two and and it states to select yours - which may or may not override the default - so I guess I changed mine to Orbiz exapanded and it never over rode the default and I'm too stupid to know the difference! doh!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back