Home sweet home

were's e.p u imposter;)

3 post's??????????

After I deleted "Testing" it seems all my spamming posts went with it.

pity, also all post reply messages r from electronicpunk@xp-er........instaed of wot it woz:cool:

Oh I see, lol, that wasn't written by me it was generated. I am busy enough as it is!

He's the new and improved EP. No more short curcuiting when he spills his favorite Ale while posting. No more hot swappin his batteries in the middle of a rant. No more krusty hair jell in the drive bay. I think it's hair jell. :rolleyes: :p

His posts will be precise and to the point. There won't be any point to them and they won't be very cohirent, but it'll be a post. :p :p

Woohoo! Got to work this morning and we are back up!!! Now I have something to do. :D

belive me every hour the site is off line seem's like an eternity when ur on holiday till september:p :p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Woohoo! Got to work this morning and we are back up!!! Now I have something to do. :D

Where can I get a job like that???

Well, off to work I go........:(

On the + side 4 more days and Im on vacation for 10 WOOHOOOOOO!:D

i finished me gcse's in middle of june, now i got till september when i start me as courses:D

Vacation?!?! What's that?!?! :confused:

The shortest period of time in your life. :rolleyes:

Well Im off to work, l8tr.

Vacation?!?! What's that?!?! :confused:

Is that anything like taking a bathroom break, or eating? :confused:

Originally posted by gonaads

Is that anything like taking a bathroom break, or eating? :confused:
I think you're right gonaads.

Well, I guess I should get some work done. Stop in later. :)

Vacation yea, you get 4 weeks of that for wasting 15 years of your life :mad:

and it goes by soooo quick, its almost nonexistent.

normally I get 5 weeks vacation a year. but, this year I have been on vacation since Jan. due to back surgery. Believe me this site has helped to keep the sanity in me :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back