Home/Pro

E

ElectricBrain

Im using XP Pro but it says Home under my name when i post. I searched thru the profile editing options and found nothing. How do i change it?

You must send Waddy $5 to change that from Home to Pro. I know it's a pain, but it's well worth it!

What??! I paid $15 :mad:

You need 10 posts before the option is available.

Originally posted by Lonman
What??! I paid $15 :mad:

You need 10 posts before the option is available.

I gave him 2 Liters of Milk. :p

I still cant work out why Waddy wanted all that tubing ?.. I didnt think to ask when he took it. :D

That's nothing. I am still in therapy over what I had to do for Waddy. :( :eek:

You all should have done what I did... I just gave Waddy my credit card number and he was happy....... now that I think of it, I never ordered a 2.4 ghz computer ....hmmmm and whats with all these 900 numbers on my bill....!!!!!

I had to give him Jewelzz for a night. =\

Originally posted by madmatt
I had to give him Jewelzz for a night. =\

You gave up Jewelzz!? You poor Boy. Dumb, dumb, dumb :p

You guys are ruthless... poor Jewelzz :D

[P§eüðøKe®]

Mine came free with my limited edition xp-erience wall clock.

Yeah EP, but your clock alway says it's 1 o'clock or 10 o'clock. 01010101010101 :D

Hey, waddy drives a hard bargin. I had to get "XP Home" changed some how!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back