home page

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
ok, I hope I don't get spanked for putting a suggestion on this "problems only" section, but there is no "suggestions" section, so here goes

how bout we make the home page customizeable...you know...like yahoo...I could put my stock portfolio, sports, news headlines in the sidebar....

this would be a side bar to the home page...everyone would make ntfs their home page if we could get that going somehow

That would be down to Tingle, as we use Virtuanews, perhaps that could be a feature in a future version - we are still playing around with what we have ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
That would be down to Tingle - we are still playing around with what we have ;)

I told you to stop playing around with your Tingle. :confused:

Nice idea Dealer. :cool:

I'll probably get beaten to death with an army boot for saying this, but why the hell are you using virtua news?!?
build your own content management system.

Benny
I'll probably get beaten to death with an army boot for saying this, but why the hell are you using virtua news?!?
Because we can.

Benny
build your own content management system.
no.

Why would we spend time coding and perfecting a news portal system when VirtuaNews more than copes with our needs.

Because it's cool to have our own. If I knew how to, I would help :)

Because when you do your own it is always more suiting to your needs , more specified for this site, and if you know the right people (or are the right people) , its free.
anyway, virtuanews is cool, but you will always depend on them.
if it was your own system, you could have done dealers suggestion without depending on anyone else.

It would take too long and we would be directly liable for damages caused by security flaws.

We are sticking with virtuanews and have no plans to switch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back