Home page not working

• Thread starter lad_in_brum
  • Start date
Working OK here, seems a litle slow maybe but still loads

hmmm, i'll look again...

Nope...I still dont seem to be able to load the home page

Well, it loads, but it takes more than 5 min (instead of < 5 seconds).

i thought it was all the other peoples pinging me cus i using eMule and the port forwarding caused lots a pings after 24 hours.

dammit i shut it down thinking it was the problem :|

i can get on the forums fine speedy, but not the main page :(

I tried again......its taking about 5 mins for the main page to load

will not open for me on the ip addy, its the same as the normal linkage. well not open within a min and i close the page <DSL

not loading for me... either by ip or dns. nothing... I cant be expected to wait 5 minutes for it to load, I dont have that kind of patience.

Looks like netshelter.adtrix.com is the culprit (see screendump).

stoopid friggin ad's again, damn there more of a friggin pain than vs :p

it has been taking agesssssssssssssssssssssss to load even though server loads are small (0.11, 0.13, 0.10 ) :(

Definately a problem with it loading. We'll have to wait for [e]-Punk to get home to take a look at it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back