Holy Fujitsimama

hmm just the headline doesnt sound fun. but i think i will see you in 7 years :)

--=i hope=--

hmm i think we should sent bruice willis with his team to sun now, and see if he can do something about it :)

cookies anyone? they might be burned a little =(

hmm, sure we would have heard something about this sooner!?

maybe government doesnt want a world wide panic?

And you don't think the us government is in constant talks with yahoo news etc.

UK Papers are controlled by our government heh

Finely a solution to all of the wars around the world...
I better start getting drunk now... not much time left

GAME OVER - INSERT COIN TO CONTINUE

Hey like I said we're all doomed, doomed I say

DOOMED!!!

UH HHA AHHH AHHHAAAAAAA!

etc...

tdtecf1961.gif
. .
footandmouth2.jpg

Reverend Mubber's

P.S. Tickets to the Mothership only $500, £250 or E300,0000.

i guess this will be our chance to see if there's god or something.

Whatever. We all blow up. Big deal. Betcha we won't even feel it. Trilion atomic bombs yea whatever we'll be gone in a milisecond then..

however, this article is YELLOW JOURNALISM! hahahaha

A firework we wouldn't even see. For little bumbling space creatures, that might be cool though.

gota set up my video camera to record it then, some one after us might catch the show then :D

hey mafia, you have a UFO. since im the first one that remembered, you gotta take me along for the ride somewhere before it blows. lets just hope you have enough batteries.

"Scientists say the problem is the Sun is literally getting too hot.

The core temperature of the Sun is normally 27 million degrees Fahrenheit. But in recent years it's climbed to an alarming 49 million degrees, says Dr. Van der Meer, leader of a team of Amsterdam-based space scientists who've been tracking the changes in the Sun."

And I thought it was us causing global warming. :rolleyes:

LOL Hipster. nahhhh we might just blame it on the sun, first the UV rays, now this...

hey nick last time i checked u are not a nice looking babe. so i dont see hot u can take a ride in my cool UFO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back