holy crap

New Disease

Whatever...
2 weeks! i was away for 2 weeks and i come back to this
nice work with the forums + colour

trés funky! lol :D

The rest of us have to think back a bit when we were all woo hooing too. :rolleyes:

Yeah, i think the new site works great.. i have been with xp-erience since the very first original site way back when.. way before xp even came out.. it's great to see a site go from simple html to a fully developed and successfull site! Thanks!
- Mike

your just saying dat.

deez board colours iz whack

i like old school xp-erience better :mad:

I quite like the new colours and stuff. But the 'Recent forum posts' bit doest work its been the same for about a week.

Originally posted by OTE
I quite like the new colours and stuff. But the 'Recent forum posts' bit doest work its been the same for about a week.
Yah, we're aware of that problem. We have a list of things that need to be fixed, they will all be fixed soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back