Holiday pictures, with words and shiz

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political Access
Of no interest to anyone but me, but I'd thought Id share anyway since it took me ages to do it.

I finally got around to putting all my pictures form my USA holiday a few years ago on-line (or more accurately I finally made a on-line version of my scrapbook/journal thing i made). Apologies of sorts to Americans as its written for my non pond-crossing friends and relatives so there may be some obviousness to some remarks. On the other hand "sod off", its mine! :)

So have a look, or don't, whatever.

Warning: the first few pages are text, but don't be put of by having to read, pictures do follow.

Maybe click here

Very nicely done Khayman - the speech bubbles are a nice touch.

BTW - why did you feel lucky that the young Polish girl moved?

Me thinks I would have felt luckier had she stayed!:D

niagara14.jpg

Queen of the mist, close, but no cigar. It's Maid of the Mist :)

Originally posted by damnyank
BTW - why did you feel lucky that the young Polish girl moved?

Me thinks I would have felt luckier had she stayed!:D

Well she was a tad young for me :) and it also meant that we got 3 seats for the 2 of us, which means a lot when you fly for 7 hours economy :)

Originally posted by Nick M
Queen of the mist, close, but no cigar. It's Maid of the Mist :)

Well I did say, it might be somthing else. My mind isn't what it once was :)

You did an excellent job on that, very entertaining. I'd like to see alot more of these! We never go anywhere...*sigh*:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back