• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

hobbies

M

max

Digital Photography is good :)

Pretend your from a magazine and get some really good photos ...LOL

thats my hobby , i know its computer related but its good

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Go clubbing
I have found Gatecrasher, which is on the Net during the week, then 9 hours of the best tunes on Saturday night.

Tonight is Mauro Picotto, 6 hour set, my favourite DJ ever!!!

W

wassup_ken

collect something, how about CDs? j/k someting like stamps, coins, comics, i collect comic books

D

DrX

Thanks guys,

I just get sick of sitting infront of a PC all the time, the weather here is terrible , so there isnt a lot more to do .....

Electronics may be good ... or photography ...will give it a try anyway

:)

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political User
Fishing, the perfect way to unwind after playing wolfenstein

or

Wolfenstein, the perfect way to unwind after fishing.

This depends on how good you are at fishing...

TTFN

H

Highwind7777

breakdancing...? its fun and 10 minutes of it is all the exercise u need in a day...

E

emmie-chan

ooooor... if u dun wanna work up a sweat or nothin' than how 'bout reading? or maybe writing? who knows - u might tap into some unknown talent! ;) thas my hobby, anyway... it's a very good way to let out pent up frustrations about school, work, the ex u can't get outta ur system - err i mean, school... *sheepish grin*

oooooh... shooting pool is great, too! :D kinda gets expensive, thoe, unless u play @ school with ur student discounts keke

Dory

Was LadySunshine
my only non computer hobbie is my car... my 1988 Trans Am. I have put a lot of work into it and I enjoy driving that thing. :)

If you like electronic musik, pick yourself up a pair or Technics 1200's and a mixer, some vinyl and START SPINNING!!
best hobby EVER...does get a bit expensive, but its fuuuuun. Been doing it for 8 years and its the BEST way to escape the torment of bad weather hehehe

H

Huang618

lift weights (it will build up your confidence) --> pick up some chicks (girls are very time/energy consuming) --> sex (another great exercise)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix