hnmm burner probs

sparky

OSNN Addict
hi all,
have a tdk 24/10/40 burner that just wont burn at less than 8x.using nero 5.564 all seems to be well.
it has bufferunderun 2 protection and all the cds seem to be fine except the vcds which i've been advised to burn at 4x .have a dvd player that supports cdr vcd etc but high speed copying" tut tut"tends to make the images break up.downloaded the latest firmware ,made things worse couldnt copy at any speeds but 8x

roxio doesnt support my drive yet so any ideas guys and girls
essentially i need a prog that will burn vcds and svcds

cheers sparky:(

You can make an image with Nero, then burn with Fireburner... Fireburner's been good to me.

thats really interesting. I also have the tdx 24/10/40 and a dvd and i make a ton os svcd's. i have no problems with any images at all burning at 24x. I have used nero 5.5.x and upgrade as the new versions are released. i use cdrwin for all bin/cue stuff. and, roxio does support the drive as well. you have to follow their update setup specifically to get it to work properly.

hi streamer,

are you able to burn svcds and vcds at less than 8x or doesnt it matter with the bufferrun working

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back