hmmm...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
i was wondering what is a good cheap laptop? I dont want to get anything from ebay but if i cant find anything good i will.

One that works is probably best...

Been pretty impressed with the Emachines laptops with the AMD64's.

yeah emachines are cheap and chearfull :D

lol...i should of been most detailed about what i want.

I am lookin for somethin thats not really new but not to old. Its is just gonna be for like the internet,music,movies,and i think thats about it.

Emachines all the way...my g/f got one with a 15.4 widescreen and everything for very little money...can find lower ones for lot less money...they come with very little preinstalled compared to other companies and clean up very well...they are feature rich and have better parts for less money compared to other higher end comp companies

no offense hsn....but no CELERON! they are the devil

alright...might have a look at them.
Iam thinkin bout waiting for christmas to ask for one...cause i was thinkin about selling my current desktop computer but i unno.

lol...i know they suck. I have use plenty of computers with them in it and wow i unno what to say. THEY SUCK BIG COW NUTS

SPeedY_B said:
Celerons are fine for notebook processors.
Wouldn't call them "fine" but a 2hz Celeron is more then enough for movies and music.

yeah celerons are fine in notebooks, work well and are cheap :D

:S...celerons can suck cow nuts :). About the emachines do they only have like 2 ever made or somethin? I only see 2 on there site.

just what ever you buy do NOT buy from ebay, sometimes you get a good deal but a large number of times it justa bunch of crap... trust me i know, i've sold.... ;)

i might just ask for one for christmas...i dont have the money for a laptop right now. I was thinkin about sellin my computer for one but i doubt i would get much for it.

Give us your upper price limit, and we can suggest something concrete. "Cheap" is a relative term.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back