HL2 Gold on Monday

he he alllllllriiiiiiiiight.

can't wait can't wait can't wait........ Vivendi had better hurry their a** up when the get the game....

I got it all downloaded and ready to go ...

COME ON UNLOCK IT WILL YA ??

lolol

Kermit: you DO know that they're more than likely NOT gonna unlock it until it is released in stores, right?

from csnation.net

Update: At present, the announcement is not confirmed as being posted by Gabe Newell as his account may have been compromised.

let's hope it's the truth

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I got it all downloaded and ready to go ...

COME ON UNLOCK IT WILL YA ??

lolol

You've got about a quarter of the game downloaded mate...lots more to get yet.

I have 30 odd % but it wont seem to go any higher..left it all night too!

So there is a gold news for going gold? :p

What do you call these things... it just went silver?

Well, good news. Now lets hope it comes out as an awesome game.

Well whatever files they are giving out in preloading I have at 100% , and yes I am aware that they might not unlock it before the release to stores. But hey I wont have to go out and stand around for hours or hunt high and low fighting the masses!!!

So I am just going to sit here and wait ( yes thats right I will not leave my chair till it is unlocked ) LOLOLOL

j/k

ok i've heard all this talk about games going gold? but what does it mean?? cuz i thought a game could only go gold if it was out in stores

Forums Temporarily Disabled
The going gold hoax has obviously put a huge amount on strain of the server. Rather than have the site completely down, we've temporarily disabled the forums until the insane traffic subsides. Until then, you can always drop by our IRC channel: #hl2fallout on irc.gamesurge.net.

--

Gold is like a master disk i think which i think then they make copies of. I may be work tho.

Fool's Gold
Update: After one crazy night of theories, server mayhem and IP tracing, we've finally gotten to the bottom of this mess. In a twist of hilarity, it seems that Gabe Newell had set his account password to 'gaben'. Person x guessed this and made the "going gold on Monday" post which we've heard so much about. The user (who we believe is the same person x) then made this post just minutes ago using Gabe's account:

Maybe he shouldn't have used 'gaben' for his password. Come on Gabe, you could of thought of something better than that

LOL - sorry to break the news to people. Or is this a Hoax of a Hoax. lol more crazyness still to come i bet....

I would say Gabe shouldn't be allowed to touch an internet connected computer. :)

LOL HL2 the game has to take first place when it comes to all that has happened with and around it, we could write a made for tv movie on all that has happened to this game before it even hit the stores.

TOO FUNNY

hmm.... for all we know it might even go gold Sunday, or maybe actually be monday. that dude woulda made a pretty damn good guess.

P.S. Kermit: you DO know that unless you buy from Steam, or wait a month after release, you're gonna fight wit a crowd, right? unless you pre-order it and pay off the whole thing before it's released. then u could probably just walk up to the counter and be like "Hey, i'm here to pick up my copy of Half-Life 2." and they'll be like "ok... i see u have it paid for... here u go" and u can be all like "wewt." and stuff.

I will get mine the day it is released , I already have my CD-KEY mine was paid for when I bought my ATI9600 XT.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back