HL2 Countdown!

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
HL2 has been officially announced for release on 16/11.
10 more days guys!! :D :D :D

Wasn't it officialy annouced as the 16th a week or two ago?

i'll have halo 2 by then, probably wont be playing hl2 for a while...

pc gamer gave it a 98% and called it "quite possibly the best game of all time".

certainly worth buying if that's the case. i'm not as hyped as i once was about hl2 - thanks in part to gabe and co. farting around a lot.

next big game i'm really looking forward to is guild wars. i participated in beta testing and really enjoyed it.

I gave away my Bronze coupon that came with my 9800XT and ordered the collector's edition. I'm a sucker for t-shirts. :D

vern said:
I gave away my Bronze coupon that came with my 9800XT and ordered the collector's edition. I'm a sucker for t-shirts. :D

you know you could have used that coupon for the bronze and just paid the 20 or 30 extra dollars to upgrade right?

i ordered the game, been waiting patiently like all of you..
i know steam users have the game downloaded and are awaiting the activation, is it possible that some kid will be able to crack the activation process, making some peoples downloads....free?
i guess that would be a kick to the nuts for valve and vivendi.

anyone have details on the activation process? is it similar to XP?
just curious

Halo 2 = :p

seriously. next to no difference between it and the last one. i wasn't much of a halo fan to begin with. Halo 2 made me even less of one. i mean come on, the one multiplayer map... they took blood gulch, added some rocks, put a puddle in the one tunnel going through the side of the map, and gave it a different name.

Can't wait to get HL2. exactly 27 hours left till it goes on sale.

ElementalDragon said:
Halo 2 = :p

seriously. next to no difference between it and the last one. i wasn't much of a halo fan to begin with. Halo 2 made me even less of one. i mean come on, the one multiplayer map... they took blood gulch, added some rocks, put a puddle in the one tunnel going through the side of the map, and gave it a different name.

Can't wait to get HL2. exactly 27 hours left till it goes on sale.

That map was included for the fans from Halo. I was really happy they included it again as it was my(and the vast majority of Halo players) favorite map.

Seriously, I just wish people would stop comparing the two games and play both. It just annoys the crap out of me.

Guy1: "Nyah Nyah, my game is better than yours!"

Guy2: "No its not, my game can beat up your game!"

Grandmaster said:
That map was included for the fans from Halo. I was really happy they included it again as it was my(and the vast majority of Halo players) favorite map.

Seriously, I just wish people would stop comparing the two games and play both. It just annoys the crap out of me.

Guy1: "Nyah Nyah, my game is better than yours!"

Guy2: "No its not, my game can beat up your game!"
Very well put.

apparently i get some bonus gift with the preorder of HL2... some airflow optical mouse, around $40.00 CAD.

f#@k, keep the mouse and trim another 10 bucks off the retail price.

Tuffgong4 said:
you know you could have used that coupon for the bronze and just paid the 20 or 30 extra dollars to upgrade right?

No I didn't. Where did you find this out? :( Maybe you are referring to the other packages? Silver/Gold?

vern said:
No I didn't. Where did you find this out? :( Maybe you are referring to the other packages? Silver/Gold?
No hes right. You could have used to the coupon to get the amount the bronze was worth off the silver or gold.

Im looking forward to starting playing, will have to get it tomorrow in the morning as i know of no where that is late night opening. One things getting to me. I can see everyone buying the game or reg'in it at the same time and the auth servers breaking, or going really slow and holding the game in my left hand while hitting the computer with my right! This auth thing had better be smooth, esp as im on 56k :(

because i ordered the game from a store.. i wont have this game until nov.18.
im so pissed.
all to save 10 bucks...
:(

It was probably in the small print somewhere vern so I wouldn't feel too bad about it - its easy to make mistakes like that when something like Half-Life 2 comes out.

13.5 hours left. Roll on HL2. WOOHOO!!! so can't wait. CS: Source is getting to me in a way that the original CS got to me, being that i don't wanna play it anymore. HL2DM better come out very quick. also just now got my IceMat Padsurfers in the mail. work pretty damn good (especially since i'm not even using an icemat). no more of a slight stickyness when i first start moving the mouse if i try to move it slowly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back