HJT Log

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Lately, started last week, I'm not able to stay logged into any site and it's driving me batty. I would prefer to NOT format but if I have to :(

Does anyone see anything in my HJT log that might be causing this problem?

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 143
I don't really see anything nasty.
Try turning off teatimer as that can cause issues sometimes.

It's every site I log in to, OSNN, SP, etc. I don't have other profiles

could be the cache is being cleaned out due to it reaching a limit, i know firefox has a default limit of 50meg

I do not use Firefox so not sure.

Is the problem like the one discussed here?

Does it happen with IE too?

Sounds like the problem and yes, it happens with IE as well

I do not know about Fox but unless IE is set to block cookies (IE options, privacy tab) the sites should be ok. Other security software like Anti-virus or, for example, Spybot have the ability to block cookies so you may want to check their setting or shut them down temporary then visit some sites.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back