Hitman Blood Money

mircislav

OSNN One Post Wonder
Anybody know how to realy activate cheats. Modifying the hitmanbloodmoney.ini in not working - at least with my game. I know about trainer around www but I want to know is it possible to activate cheats the usual way?:suprised:

I'm not sure what else to tell you, except that's all I did. Just put EnableCheats at the end of the ini (don't have to put a 1 or anything) and press "C" ingame. I don't know if caps count, but it doesn't hurt to put it like that.

How do you guys like the game? I am thinking about picking it up.

been playing a *cough* version for a while and its pretty good. I'm stuck on the flatline mission though heh, that one's making me think.

Shall pick up a legit copy in a few weeks when I get paid :)

Best of the Hitman series so far. I can't say they've introduced much new, but they've built on a great forumula. Sometimes you can use the environment now. Is that new? It's been a while since I've played hitman games, and I always binge on them so it's all a blur.

LordOfLA said:
been playing a *cough* version for a while and its pretty good. I'm stuck on the flatline mission though heh, that one's making me think.

Shall pick up a legit copy in a few weeks when I get paid :)

i think we have the same version. Anywho what mission is Flatline again? I do believe i beat this level.

its the one where your in that alcoholics place. I get as far as having to sneak by the guys in the white suits on the way to the agent. I'm figuring there's the guy in the tunnel underneath I could mug for a white uniform instead...

Ok cool, I am getting a *cough* copy of it right now to test it out. If I like it, I will have to go buy it. I played Hitman 2 back in the day and it was a little odd... not sure if I will like the style.

How are the graphics? Audio?

LordOfLA said:
its the one where your in that alcoholics place. I get as far as having to sneak by the guys in the white suits on the way to the agent. I'm figuring there's the guy in the tunnel underneath I could mug for a white uniform instead...

oh yes that one was tricky. And at the end they want u to kill 2 men for 50,000$ each. i couldnt find them so i said forget about it and just left without doing that. They were optional anywayz.

I just got done playing it for a bit and its pretty fun. I am kinda stuck on the 2nd mission though... hehe. I keep getting caught setting bombs or whatever.. toopid guards.

Fun game though, gonna take me a while to adapt my style to this kind of game.

Ya thats a good game, I couldn't get the cheats to work either btw seems to not work with that "version" of the game for some reason or at least for me. I already beat its good I love the whole hitman series really. The end is insanely difficult.

Just got to the 3rd level, i have to say this is the best game i've played in ages, and the best in the series so far. sounds is awesome.

Volomon, how did you beat the hardest trial of all. One that is not insanely difficult, but is slowly driving me insane instead.. I am talking about the christmas party and why it crashes to desktop everytime you drop a body or an item.

I just got to the mission where you have to sneak the mole out of the ward. Its pretty fun, but I keep getting trigger happy with my new laser sighted pistol and killing everyone :)

i know it is hard, i love the fact that you can upgrade all these weapons only thing is, if you want a good rating, you cant use the m4 or the shotty.

Bah, why all the funky weapons when you dont need them for almost any mission? Silenced Silverballer is all you need for like 4-5 kills all in all... Accidents are much less risky and more fun to arrange anyway.

Compleated the game on normal level with 5 kills and lots of accidents, and lots of cash without any use...

its true, you cant really use any of the other weapons at all, unless you just want to rampage.... they should've had stun guns and dart guns.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back