Hitman: Blood Money patch 1.1 released

Petros

Thief IV
You can download it here.

A list of issues fixed:

This patch contains fixes to the following issues:

- Fix to the low performance problems that have been experienced on some hardware configurations.
- After extended play sessions game could crash to desktop when transitioning between levels.
- Items could become stuck in mid-air if game was saved and then loaded directly after a throwing action.
- Hitman Logo on Main Menu could disappear at 1280x720 resolution.
- Screen borders on cutscenes could be displayed badly at certain screen resolutions.
- Game could crash if menu is invoked on death sequence after a 3 headshot revival has been performed.
- Game could crash if when loading and saving within certain locations after making changes to render options.
- Fix to blurring of Weapon Upgrade Icons when running at LOW in render options.
- Fix for very occasional graphics corruption when using fibre-wire in 1st person and moving camera very quickly.
- Fix for slightly oversized Red dot scope zoom.

By the way, does anyone else find it odd that the game is patched before release day?

I know. The fact that they do this seems like they're acknowledging the leak.

Or they are just trying to get the updated version out before the mass market has the game, therefor fixing some of the major problems before people start complaining. Usually development of patches starts right away after a game goes gold and the gold master goes out for production.

Before this update, the demo and the full game were hard crashing (click that power button!) at several game points, as well as when you changed AA settings, texture settings, or even Alt-F4'd out of the game. Definitely came in a timely manner!

They missed the drop item bug in the Christmas Party, that was insanely annoying I don't know how I triggered it, it came out of no where and no matter if I reloaded it or anything whenever I went to drop a body or throw something it dropped me to the desktop.

After i installed this it erased my saved games and when i complete the first mission and start going into the second it crashes out...

Kinda, but I opted to use the new 1.1 no cd/dvd "crack". I just need to reinstall it.

Last edited:
I went through the exact things as VenomXt. Installed the patch, used a "no cd" file and it crashes after the first mission.

Can someone conferm that it works to 100% with a legit copy and the patch? I am not about to play all the way to the christmas party mission and find that the drop item bug still crashes the game..

i experienced the drop item when in the "christmas party level" crash to desktop i was using a no cd crack...

ive managed to get past the "christmas party" level however by using the ingame cheat menu to complete the level and move on...

activate the cheat menu by ediding the hitmanbloodmoney.ini file... it can be found in the hitman directory.

edit hitmanbloodmoney.ini using notepad... add "EnableCheats"

with out the " "

then save file.

then ingame press c, and use the menu onscreen with the keys to skip the level...

Is this game any good? as I've never entered the hitman series, but bloodmoney looks interesting enough to break into.

Do you have multiple ways to carry out hits and such?

Yeah, I mostly go for killing every single person in the game for most maps, if I can't do the map fast enough.

Opera house mission was aweseome though.
I went in underneath behind the stage, one silent tap to the head and out again.

Great.

I have the same problem, downloaded 1.1 patch , patched game, and after 1'st lvl game crashes :(
Try'd ''Enablecheats'' to skip first lvl, but it crashed aswell, what to ya guyz reccomend me to do?

You can try getting the 1.2 patch, but if I remember correctly it didn't fix my crashing issues, either. Maybe my issues are different than yours, though. It's worth a try.

patch 1.2 no cd crack released working 100% but there is a save problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back