History Homework : Please help !

Z

ZAnwar

I am really stupid for leaving my homework till the last second, I got it last week and it is due tomorrow !!!!!

My question : Why was there 'stalemate' on the Western Front in 1914-5 ??? (Different Reasons please !!!)

google.com ... you'll find all your answer there :)

same here mate, my french cw was meant to be in last week and err i just dun it now,

sorry, don't take history only business studys and geography

SkaZZy:D

thanks u 2, 2 responses that quick, any more suggestions from people ?

By searching Google for "stalemate on western front" it came up with 20,100 reasons!:D

Such a bad boy - you just got to learn how to do your own homework in a timely manner!:mad:

dang you are quick Jewelzz!

thanks Damnyank, thanks a lot. Now I just hope that my teacher ( and other students ) get impressed !

I found pages on Google, but I just needed some more reasons on why the stalemate occured, and that i cannot get on Google (or I am a bit blind) !

the stalemate occured becuase the allies dug into the ground and made trenches, as a last resort to stop the germans from knocking of paris with there schlieffen plan. Not one side moved very much becuase the generals were not prepared for all of the new weapons at the time (ie. machine guns, tanks, mortors)

Originally posted by damnyank
Look here - check out all replies!

Come on dude - this was the first item listed in my search!:p

I had already checked all those, some weren't all that valid to me !

SORRY !

Some more please, please don't think that i am being a bit selfish and wasting your time !

ty chad, not very new.

-----------------------

thats wierd ZA we dont do ww1 we do medicine and stuff in our history gcse

Originally posted by Quiksilvah

thats wierd ZA we dont do ww1 we do medicine and stuff in our history gcse

I don't really know why, I am in year 10, maybe you are doing it in Year 11 !

Please I don't want to get an hours detention and I have to go do my maths homework aswell, as soon asi get this done then i will go down and do my maths hwk !!!

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

got nooooo idea
all the answers are on the net tho
google should have em all
jus read thru the pages...u should get em all

Reading the pages are a waste of time, they don't give you no proper answer !

and believe me i tried !

dont do you hw gcses are meaningless when you get a proper job tell your teacher that theyll be well impressed

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back