History Homework : Please help !

Originally posted by damnyank
Attention all Mods:
If I ever respond to a request for homework assistance again - delete my post please!:mad:

Pretty much my feelings as well damnyank, I have got several higher education degrees and have always done my own homework on time and often way ahead of schedule, that way I am not rushing the night before, I try to tell my own kids (same age as these two rascals) how to do proper homework, but they don't want to listen, they want the easy way out, and for the internet to solve all their problems for them.

Learning should be an xperience, not a highway robbery

cool.gif

hey ice, did u just delete one of my posts or did i forget to press the post button

I have not deleted any posts in this thread, have edited one cuss word and that was it.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
Pretty much my feelings as well damnyank, I have got several higher education degrees and have always done my own homework on time and often way ahead of schedule, that way I am not rushing the night before, I try to tell my own kids (same age as these two rascals) how to do proper homework, but they don't want to listen, they want the easy way out, and for the internet to solve all their problems for them.

Learning should be an xperience, not a highway robbery

cool.gif

Sorry Sir, it will never happen again

TRUTHFULLY

Originally posted by Quiksilvah

what did i do?

You was using nasty language in my forum you little rascal, thats what you did, what would your mom say she heard that kind of language coming out your mouth?

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back